Thursday, July 10

Live Report In #Gaza : The witnessing the terror and the genocide of the Palestinians

Here is another report that just came in from Denny Cornier, who is in Gaza witnessing the terror and the genocide of the Palestinians.

From Denny Cormier in Gaza:

I am still trying to process all that has happened in the last 


36 hours. Although I had prepared myself weeks ago for the 

possibility that I would be in Gaza 

during an Israeli 

operation that I saw coming, I could not possibly imagine 

the barbarity with which this operation is being carried out.

My life for the last 36 hours has been filled with stories of 

horrific attacks on civilians and non-combatants. I have 

heard almost constant bombardment of Gaza and the 

neighboring communities, and attacks on my own 

neighborhood by the seaport have been frequent and 

ferocious. More than once I found myself running for cover 

but there was no place to run. There is no place to hide 

from these angels of death that fill the skies over Gaza and 

over Al Meena hour after hour after hour... the sound of 

drones and helicopters and jets are punctuated by 

explosions that shake the house, that rattle the windows.

I can only imagine how frightened the thousands of children 

are who surround me - children who are already living in the 

most challenging of circumstances - and who are now first 

hand witnesses to the worst instances of man's inhumanity 

to man.

I am confident that the young men and women who unleash 

these horrors upon a beautiful people (from their cockpits or 

with joysticks dozens of miles away from my home) will be 

brought to justice and will suffer the consequences of their 

actions - because we will decide as a people that a defense 

of "just doing my job" no longer has validity. You are not 

playing with monsters in the virtual world, my young friends. 

You are destroying homes and lives and dreams.

Should you abandon your cockpits and joysticks, you may 

still avoid the wrath of humanity when it brings you before 

its tribunals because it will most certainly bring you before 

its tribunals. But if you choose not to, you will one day 

suffer the isolation that you have already embraced with a 

Pepsi in one hand and falafel in the other - you have freely 

chosen your own fate. And the hell that you have brought to 

this place will hold you forever in its selfish embrace. She is 

an unkind mistress.
Share:

0 Have Your Say!:

Post a Comment