Latest News

URGENT APPEAL FOR FUNDS TO KEEP US ONLINE

Your financial support what ever amount helps us sustain our activities as well as grow!





Friday, May 10

Palestinian Forced Labour Camps, Abu Sitta discovery
- 0


I received these copies some years ago when we had law prof. John
Quigley here for a NECEF tour and rediscovered them myself in cleaning  house. While they are probably ancient history at this point, I think they are an important part of history that needs to be recognized and "out there". Salman Abu Sitta discovered them by accident, I understand, when doing research in Geneva some years ago; there has been very little ever written about the existence of these camps. Arthur Koestler referred to them briefly in one of his books, but I have not seen references to them elsewhere myself.

Best regards,

Karin
_
Attachment(s) 
2 of 2 File(s)
« PREV
NEXT »

No comments

Post a Comment