Saturday, November 3

Lets Set The Record Straight About This Blog

Window into Palestine is a blog I started over a year ago and as of November 2007 there are over 1200 postings on this blog. I work Very Hard always researching the Internet to find stories to post. I hardly write but do sometimes add in comments in things I post.

I have redesigned this blog 3 separate times to date. ( I hope this is the last time , it's very time consuming.) I have received comments left and emails that is why I write this article today.

I want to thank everyone who emails me with your kind words, I want to thank those that subscribe to this blog and get update newsletters. So far to date I have had over 15,000 unique visitors - that's not bad for someone that started a blog not knowing anything about blogging.

I want to thank everyone ( you know who you are) for linking to Window into Palestine, there are so many this posting could go on forever.

Reasons I started this Blog

- I had to do something.

To watch the many documentaries and films like the Road to Gaza, and Occupation 101 leaves the viewer sad, feeling helpless and wondering what can I do? So I started Window into Palestine and with the internet, one can reach out to the world and enlighten them on what's happening in Palestine by Israel.

I am proud to offering a hand to fellow bloggers (I don't know everything) but can offer some advice and pass along the HTML code to assist in making other blogs look better. If you are a blogger and need advice drop me a email and I will see what I can do.

As you may see there are ads, and with the Palestinian Media Centre/ one can see revenues are being generated (not much but something) I want to make one thing perfectly clear any revenues that are made will be donated to worthwhile groups that assist Palestinians in and out of Palestine. I would not dare go to sleep at night with the knowledge that I made a profit from the blood, pain and suffering that a nation of people have and still have to go through.

With Window into Palestine I wanted it to be a source of information on the Occupation & Struggles of Palestinians providing info, news, resources , tools and links to the better sites thus providing more exposure on the internet every where.

I hear from people I love your blog, not to be mean but it is not mine. yes i signed up and have the account info to log in and do what I do but it is the people who support Palestine and the Palestinians themselves who are co -owners of this blog. It is also the readers who come here because without readership where would the blog be.

Ways you can help:

Drop us a Line -
If you have any feed back for Window into Palestine & The Sites that are apart of our network please drop us a line.


Submit to Us - Tell us what your likes and dislikes are. Tell us how we could be better. Submit your stories. Give us some blogger advice, design tips and anything other advice on how we could do better.

Tell Everyone you Know- Tell everyone you know about Window into Palestine.

Subscribe to Us - On the main page of this site blog ( near the top) you will see a subscribe link. Click that and then enter your email (you will never miss a posting) You will receive one email a day with highlight s and summary and that your in box is not jammed up with emails from me.

For Websites & Blogs & Others( Help Spread The Word):

If you would like to be added to our links & Reviews Section Please Drop Us A Email at windowintopalestine@gmail.com and we will be sure to do a review and link to your site.

If you have access to a Website, Blog, Message Board or have a spot on My Space, Face Book, Hi 5 or any other Social Community Network : It would be very much appreciated if you could add a link to Window Into Palestine.

Or add the widget on the top at this site that provides The Headlines

In the real sense this is not my site, it is for the people of Palestine so that awareness of their struggles and fight for freedom under Israel's Occupation and Genocide can be made available.

In Peace & Solidarity For A FREE PALESTINE
Share:

0 Have Your Say!:

Post a Comment