Latest News

URGENT APPEAL FOR FUNDS TO KEEP US ONLINE

Your financial support what ever amount helps us sustain our activities as well as grow!





Friday, January 31

Say no to settlement products AND Sabra hummus
- 0

While shopping today at the 1st Ave NE HyVee, I saw SABRA hummus in a refrigerated case. It is among Israeli companies being boycotted as part of a Palestinian-initiated, world-wide Boycott, Divestment & Sanctions (BDS) movement. Background is in the attached article.
When I discussed SABRA's hummus being sold at HyVee with an employee, she said she was unaware of SABRA's operations in the Israeli occupied territory. She suggested that I express my concern via HyVee's corporate website--and to mention that I am a regular customer. Perhaps you might consider doing this, too.
« PREV
NEXT »

No comments

Post a Comment