Wednesday, April 11

Shopping for Macy's Just Got Better


Today I want to share with you my shopping experience at Macys.com. I was very pleased when I ordered a five piece place setting of Wedgewood china on line as a gift for a couple getting married.This was the first time that I had ordered anything from Macy's on line . 

I took some advice from a friend who told me about them and was very reluctant to order from some where new, but it turns out I was very pleased with the entire process. Since my time to obtain this gift was limited. I was able to order and receive my purchase within several days and did not have to spend valuable time looking for this product in the stores , and standing in line to buy it. The china was well-packed and arrived in perfect condition. 

It looked exactly as advertised on the website. My overall customer satisfaction was excellent. Placing the order was fast and easy and the customer representative was very helpful and knowledgeable. I will most definitely place orders on line through Macys website now that I know the ease, accuracy, and customer satisfaction it provides. Even though I shop at a nearby Macys retail store, I am happy to know that I can order items so quickly and conveniently on line. I would definitely recommend this service to my friends, family, and co-workers. Thank you so very, very much Macys!! You provide a wonderful service to busy shoppers.

You know what's better, as I was preparing this post to share with you I wanted to add a little bonus in my review so I checked in with the Frugaldad to see if he had any savings for Macy's  and indeed I found some.



He has a full Macy's section of savings and deals for everyone. Deals and savings for Americans and Canadians to make your  online shopping experience even better at Macy's.Com. I know personally the next time I order from Macy's I going to obtain the free shipping coupon from Frugal Dad.


So if you want a great on line shopping experience at macy's, check out the Frugal Dad Coupon Page for Macy's.Com located here
http://frugaldad.com/macys/

Don't forget to let your wife or girl friend know that
macys.com offers cosmetics as well and she can check out the coupons as well. 
Check it out here: http://frugaldad.com/macys
Share:

0 Have Your Say!:

Post a Comment