Wednesday, June 16

Another Site Taken Over By The Zionist Machine: Help This Blog Boycott Israel

Entre Card is a great service, a way for people and bloggers to network and get the chance to associate. This service provides a way for you to introduce your site or blog on a business card and thus get traffic to your site.

Let me make one thing clear, I do not (knowingly) support Israel or anything associated with Israel. When ever I see Google Ads on this blog that have anything to do with Israel, I block the website in the google ad sense account when I can and that way that ad does not re-appear. You can help me boycott Israel ads on this blog by emailing any website addresses for ads that you see to windowintopalestine@gmail.com.

Why do I do this , because any funds raised by this blog gets donated to Palestinian causes and people. I just don't feel Israel should be featured with ads.

Any how You may have noticed that I have taken down the Entre Card widget and the photos speak for themselves:

Photo 1: The card that was to been on the Entre Card Widget for Window into Palestine but was not , http://spinpic.blogspot.com/and you can see this on photo number 2.


So I have not heard back from Entre Card and don't tell me that this was just a tech glitch , that out of thousands of widgets on this site the one that would be on my widget was an Israel one.

Any how people who are using this service to introduce their site and get traffic should be aware of stuff like this.



Share:

0 Have Your Say!:

Post a Comment