Thursday, March 18

I Apologize to Israel I AM SO DEEPLY SORRY! Please Forgive Me

I APOLOGIZE TO ISRAEL written by Roy Tov,

Today, after church, I began my usual pilgrimage to downtown. A few blocks from my “office” - a cluster of several internet cafes near the largest university in town – two Israeli men began approaching me rapidly. Since they were talking in loud Hebrew, it was just an attempt to frighten me up.

You know what? They did scare me; I have survived enough violent attacks from these beasts. I want to change attitude and apologize to Israel.

I want to apologize for paying attention to the Speaker of the Knesset hypocrisy and for denouncing it.

I want to apologize for bringing out some facts about the “indefatigable conspirator” and his “chefs,” but what can one do? Ephesians 5:11 instructs us so.

I want to apologize for bringing out so many strategic issues about Israel, but, everything was legal and well within my Freedom of Speech.

I want to apologize to Israel for letting the world know its political police – in the form of the Mossad and the Shin Beth – is systematically ruining my life for years. In the same opportunity I want to apologize for disclosing some of their methods.

I want to apologize to Israel and the ADL, for my open letter to the ADL clearly showing the hypocrisy of these bodies.

I want to apologize to Israel, for my explanations about its definition as a terror state and its problematic sovereignty.

I want to apologize to Israel for renouncing Judasim; but its Talmudic version lacks God and Love. I want to apologize to Israel for describing the life of Christians in Israel, the differences between the use of Hebrew among Jews and Christians. I apologize for disclosing the Christmas prohibition secret.

In other words – to keep this article short I won’t mention or link every single article in this website – I really want to tell the Israeli Administration I’m sorry if they get hurt from my articles. I humbly apologize and ask for their forgiveness. However, the problem is that many innocent people are dying due to your crimes. Thus, I am truly sorry if I hurt your feelings but I regret nothing, not one word or action of mine. Our duty is to denounce evil and bring good, even at the price of hurting the devil’s feelings. And yes, I know you may strike me again, it’s just irrelevant; you won’t get my soul.

May God reach you.
Share:

0 Have Your Say!:

Post a Comment