Sunday, January 10

Maybe it is heredity

Rebellious Arab Girl ®



I was flipping through the images on a Facebook group called, Photos from Precious Palestine, and I stopped on a certain photo that made me read it 3, 4, and 5 times.

They took everything from the Palestinian people, and when my poor people turned around and said, "We had enough! We will defend our selves and fight back," then they get blamed and are labeled as terrorists.

I read it, and then I thought of my self. I turned to my selfish being and thought, "Is this a curse that is being passed on us Palestinians? Even some Arabs? Even me as a blogger?"

I write my thoughts, my opinions, and share it with everyone on my blog, but I am the one that gets blamed and ridiculed for it. It's like I am supposed to shut the hell up when everyone is not in agreement with me. I have to shut up, stop writing, and suffer emotional pain because some idiot or two out there did not like what I said.

Where is the freedom of being a human being? The world is rapidly changing, science is explaining so many things, and technology is advancing at incredible rates. We are slowly trying to understand the world around us, we can even see photos now of the universe millions of light years away, but we are still arguing about the same issues and solving it the same way humans did since day one. When we fight, we make sure to hurt the other person in any way we can, either in a physical or mental way. That's all we are cable of still mastering in utmost perfection.

When we start opening our minds to other possibilities than arguing, (who started it and what method should be used to annihilate the other), then we will advance as human beings to understand the world around us, and really use that God given intelligence to better humanity and just enjoy the journey of life.

Finally, as long as there is one Palestinian living in this world, the name Palestine will live on. Same goes for each of you out there from different nations, religions, and ideologies.



Share:

0 Have Your Say!:

Post a Comment